Recreation League Practice Permit Requests Spring 2021
Assigned Practice Permits, Spring 2021
For any additional permit requests, please email [email protected]
WHO CAN REQUEST A PERMIT, HOW MANY MAY BE REQUESTED, AND WHAT IS THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTAL?
- All Recreational League teams may request one Practice Permit at no cost, and may request a second Practice Permit at a subsidized cost of $31 (pending availability).
- The deadline for ALL permit requests (first and second) is 11:59 PM, Monday, March 1, 2021.
- Any permit requests after March 1st will be considered "late" and will be processed after the "on-time" requests.
- If you coach more than one team, you must complete the request process for your first team, then log back in to the system to complete the request process for those additional teams you coach.
- All requests must indicate three DIFFERENT choices.
- Second permit requests will be processed after all first permit requests have been addressed.
- Emailed requests will not be accepted; all requests must be submitted through the on-line process.
- Please note that these permits are in effect beginning March 22 and typically run through June 4.
#1: We understand that many teams would like to have consistency from season to season in their practice days, times, and locations. However, MSI does not receive exactly the same set of permits from one season to the next, and often times the day, time, and field that you had one season is not available for the next season or the next year.
#2 Please note that the County has a weather hotline information number (301.579.5610) and a website (www.montgomeryparks.org/rainoutline) which MUST be checked in the event of inclement weather or wet fields on a given day. It is your team’s responsibility to check to determine if the field has been closed. Please check the weather hotline number or Parks website for the status of PRACTICE FIELDS ONLY. As in the past, the MSI website will be the final determinant of the status of games scheduled for weekend play.
Questions should be emailed to MSI at [email protected]